Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oven baked sour cabbage with rice

One of my friends asked me: “What medicine should I take so my stomach will feel lighter and better?” I answered that the solution of her problems is food which contain more cellulose. This cabbage gourmet recipe has pretty enough cellulose to cleanse your stomach.

Recipe products

1 head of sour cabbage (1.2 kilograms)
160 ml vegetable oil
120 g rice
1 tablespoon red pepper
200 ml water
700 ml cabbage juice

Cut the cabbage into fine pieces. Put in heated vegetable oil and fry around 3-4 minutes. Add water. Cover and leave to boil on low heated frying pan for 2 hours, until only grease remains. Add rice and red pepper. Stir and pour in a tray. Dilute with cabbage juice, level away the mixture and put in oven at maximum temperature, lower grate. Bake until the cabbage begins to wither and the rice absorbs the liquid.

gourmet recipes - baked sour cabbage

0 коментара: